Sunday 17 August 2014

news from woozband

Hi the Woozens, Have you ever dreamed of becoming famous? Many people think it takes a lot of money or a contract with a major label to become a superstar! But that's ...
Dear Jenny, now I have a lot of doubt about my academic future. My notes down and I changed a lot: I loved the French before, I always had good grades ...
Dear Jenny, My mother wants to install an application on my phone to follow me everywhere, at all times, but I think it is a violation of my privacy. My mother ...
Hi the Woozens! In 2007, the first iPhone was launched and since then, we can say that there has been any sort of technological change. Today, touch mobile phones are within reach ...
Dear Jenny, how can I make friends? Last year I got cyberbullied ... I do not have any friends since they lied to me when I trusted them. ...
Hi the Woozens as promised on the anniversary of Mya, here comics who won the competition held Comic Strip in January. Congratulations to Hemalia who is the author of this ...
Woozens cuckoo! My favorite comics and less irreducible, mysterious or heroic than other Woozband but I love it. It is about two sisters who call Wendy and Marine ...
Hi the Woozens, Here's my little tip drawing of the week for the competition comics. I'm sure you were waiting impatiently! After you have talked about the facial proportions ...
Hi the Woozens, As you know, I'm more than manga Comic Strip However, there is a comic that I particularly like because it mixes the styles of comics ...
Hi the Woozens! Second drawing little trick to help you in the competition Comics unfolding right now I hope that my first tip helped you! Today I ...

No comments:

Post a Comment